I was editing a service when the server timed out, the page crashed and when I refreshed all my services had disappeared.
HI Samuelfortier4581,Thank you for your purchase.
Please provide me a temporary WP-admin login for your site where this happens, so we could log in and take a look ‘from the inside’ as that’s the most efficient way to see and resolve the issue. We do not interfere with any data or anything else except for the plugin (in case that’s a production version of the site), and of course we do not provide login data to third party. You can write credentials here just check Private Reply so nobody can see them except us.
Check out our documentation for Amelia - WordPress booking plugin on this link.
Check out our documentation for wpDataTables - WordPress table plugin on this link.
Before I investigate can you please update the plugin to latest 2.0.1 version?
You can find more information how to update the plugin on this link.
Can you please check now and tell me is it working.
Amazing, can you please disclose what the issue was?
There was some issue within the database i fixed that now so it should not happen again.
Probably you deleted some service or employee which has some relation in database.
Okay, well thank you for your help. Editing some services is pretty slow, I think it's because they have a lot of "extras" is there any way to fix this?
I also can not delete services anymore
This is a long shot but is there a way to copy all the extras from one service to all the other services?
1. can you please tell me how many extras do you have for one service?
2. When you want to delete the service the icon should appear on the bottom left corner when you open to edit a service ( attachment)
3. This is a long shot but is there a way to copy all the extras from one service to all the other services?
Unfortunately something like this is not possible to achieve with the plugin built in features at the moment.
Attached files: Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 3.45.44 PM.png
1) There are about 35 extras.
2) Yes I know but it doesn't work, there are 2 services called Classic Eyelash Extension, you can try removing the one that does not have any extras
3) Okay, is there any plans for a feature that would allow for a buyer to select multiple services?
1) this can be the reason of slow loading, but also this depends on the server performance.
2) ok I tried to delete the service and I can see this error ( attachment) it looks like the email for this employee is not valid
3) I will forward your suggestion to my team so we can include it for some of the future update.
Attached files: Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 10.33.51 AM.png
1) Would this not be processing on the Amelia Servers and not on my server? Editing services with no extras doesn't take nearly as much time
2)From what I see, the email address on file is email@example.com which is a valid email address.
3) Thank you, this would be very useful and is a feature we expected to be there at the time of the purchase.
This is the error I get in the console when deleting a service
Attached files: Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 11.04.30 AM.png
The 403 - Forbidden error is a standard HTTP status code communicated to clients by an HTTP server to indicate that access to the requested (valid) URL by the client is Forbidden for some reason. The server understood the request, but will not fulfill it due to client related issues.
You need to check your server's permissions, disable mod_security if enabled, and check any security plugins (if you have them installed), and ask them to white-list wpDataTables.
I inspected further and when I try to delete the service this is the error ( attachment 1)
I then checked the database and I can see this invalid email in the wp_amelia users table. ( attachment 2)
Can you please change that email?
Attached files: Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 12.16.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 12.13.51 PM.png
I have updated the email address on the user and it still doesn't work. Console is generating the error in the screenshot
Attached files: Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 8.05.23 AM.png
Can you please check now, I successfully deleted the hidden service.
And changed the email in the database directly, so you can change it by yourself If I did not enter the right address. ( attachment)
Attached files: Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 1.18.52 PM.png
It seems fine now. Actually, it seemed to be just that service as I was able to remove other services last night.
Thank you for your help on this.
Glad to hear that.
If you have any more questions feel free to open a new ticket, we will gladly help.
Have a great day !