Hello, in your site your offer your plug-in as translated into Spanish, but there are a lot of mistakes in the translation, and a lot of words that are not translated.
Any possibility to fix it?
HI Marcos,Thank you for your purchase.
Words can be changed using POEDIT or Loco Translate for example very easily. I suggest you to install Loco Translate and then to translate these string.
If you want to use POEDIT then this is an instruction:
1. Download the Amelia plugin from our TMS Store or from email that you receive when you purchase our plugin and save the .zip file on your computer.
2. Unzip downloaded .zip file.
3. You need to download and install POEDIT.
4. After that open the program and open the file from the extracted folder on your computer ameliabooking/languages/en_US/wpamelia-en_US.po.
5. Translate all the strings on your language.
6. Save the file as it suggests to you (the language code; for example wpamelia-id_ID.po if your language is Indonesian) and it will be generated new wpamelia-id_ID.mo file. Find your language code here.
7. Go to ameliabooking/languages/ folder and make new folder and call him as language code for your language (in our case for Indonesian is id_ID) and then copy these two files called wpamelia-id_ID.po and wpamelia-id_ID.mo and then copy hole folder id_ID back to your website in the location ../wp-content/plugins/ameliabooking/languages/.
Of course, you will use language code for your language (we use Indonesian language and his language code is id_ID just as example) ( if you want to just change the translate then you can use the Spanish already)
Unfortunately we are not native Spanish speakers so that translation is done by our customers, so when they finish translating they send a file to us and we include it in the next update.
When you finish that it would be nice to send us that translation, so we can include in next major update so you don't have to copy this folder from local machine on every update.
Hope this helps If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Check out our documentation for Amelia - WordPress booking plugin on this link.
Check out our documentation for wpDataTables - WordPress table plugin on this link.
Thanks for your reply Bogdan.
I have taken a look at loco translate. It's strange because the 'non translated fields' appears as translated in the plug-in. You can see more details in the images attached. Employee appears as traslated in loco translate but it doesnt apply on the plug in. Any ideas? Sorry for the bad quality of the images.
Attached files: IMG_20190725_211825.jpg IMG_20190725_211832.jpg
Sorry for not mentioning, strings like Employee and service can be translated in the Amelia Settings->Labels settings ( attachment)
Let me know the result.
Attached files: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 11.22.21 AM.png
Thanks a lot for your answer Bogdan.
Everything starts to look well translated now.
Only one last question.
Can I also translate the text on the congratulations ending message?
And what about the URL of the finish button?
See the image attached.
Attached files: IMG_20190726_174222_625.jpg
HI Marcos,Sorry for late response, we are not working on weekends.
Finish should be in the po file (attachment)
Attached files: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 12.26.20 PM.png