Hey team, I've got a sample Google Sheet setup and integrated, but whenever I go to apply column filtering between a range (whether it's a number or date, doesn't work for either data type) I either get no results or only the result associated with the upper limit of the range definition. Anyone come across this before?
HI Brad,Thank you for your purchase.
Can you please send me the link of that page so I can take a look and give you my suggestion.
Check out our new Support Help Center!
Check out our newest product - Amelia - Enterprise-Level WordPress Appointment Booking Plugin - promo price for launch period!
Kind Regards,Bogdan Radusinovicbogdan@touchmesoft.net
Hey Bogdan, the website isn't published yet but I can give you access to the back-end if that would help. Just send me your email address.
Please provide me a temporary WP-admin login for your site where this happens, so we could log in and take a look ‘from the inside’ as that’s the most efficient way to see and resolve the issue. We do not interfere with any data or anything else except for the plugin (in case that’s a production version of the site), and of course we do not provide login data to third party. You can write credentials here just check Private Reply so nobody can see them except us.
Also point me to the table ID so I can take a look.
Could you please confirm that this account is administrator level account. This is necessary for me to be able to see plugin and solve the issue.
I tested out the table ID 2 and as I can see number range and date range is working (attachments)
Correct me if I am missing something.
Attached files: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 5.25.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 5.26.49 PM.png
You're right that does work, I have tested it myself. I'm trying to apply a pre-defined filter and that's when I get "no matching records". Am I not configuring this correctly?
Attached files: screenshot 1.png screenshot 2.png
As I can see you deleted the table ID 2, is there any other table that I can test it out with the predefined values.
Yes you can try it with Tables 4, 5 or 6. All of them have a "Submitted At" date column that you can try to add filters to.
Ok now I can see the file.
I think the issue might be because the Submitted At column is datetime column.
We support date time columns but not with the seconds.
That is why you have this issue.
That could be part of the problem yes, however to validate I have reinstated the test table which has a pure date column (dd/mm/yyyy). Whenever I try to add pre-configured date range filtering I get "No matching records", however when I dynamically add the filtering on a test page that I setup (name is "TestPage") then the records filter perfectly. So it seems like there is another issue as well.
can you please check if the date format is the same in the file and in the wpdatatables settings page.
As I can see in the file is m/d/y but in the settings page is d/m/y
Thanks yes I checked and the file was in the American format, not British. I have changed them to match and still the filtering does not work. I tried with the source file format as "Date" and also as "Plain Text" with the same result. Interestingly, if I go and clear the settings for the filtering and then click apply, the preview reloads and only the filtered data shows up.
I have attached screenshots to show the configuration.
Attached files: Column filter settings.png Column format settings.png Filtered No Results.png Filtered results but filter configuration erased.png
Strange I also reproduced the issue on my side once.
I will investigate this in the mean time can you please try to make a table from GoogleSpreadsheet using the 3rd option in the table wizard.
That should work with the predefined values.
This is reported as a bug and our developers are working on finding the solution as soon as possible.
Sorry for any inconvenience.