Google sheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSDbWiJC2gIz0wOwDQlJl5E9D94kZsO8vaH4vmnWzVW3znpAqVpM95VGCT5ByQwSBa7v4XeZoa9H2Yb/pubhtml
is sending message : "Table in data source has no rows."
Don't understand this as my table does have rows and i have imported it using plugin tablepress.
Attached files: Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 4.49.28 PM.png
Hi timjo,Thank you for your purchase.
Can you please open a Google Spreadsheet in this mode ( attachment)
Also please note that you must have column names in order to properly create a table.
You can also find more information how you can properly create a table from Google Spreadsheet in our documentation.
Attached files: Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 11.59.41 AM.png
Check out our new Support Help Center!
Check out our newest product - Amelia - Enterprise-Level WordPress Appointment Booking Plugin - promo price for launch period!
Kind Regards,Bogdan Radusinovicbogdan@touchmesoft.net
I am sorry, not seeing it. Can you define a "column name"?
Inserted new row above content and named each column which is how documentation shows it done. Still receiving message
Created new sheet, pasted in content. Still receiving message
Thank you so much
can someone translate this?
Sorry for late response we did not work in past 5 days due to national holidays.
Can you please send me now the link of the spreadsheet so I can take a look.
Do not worry about the last message it looks like someone is spamming all of the public tickets.
Thank you , you too.
I send a request for access so please let me know when you approve it.
were you able to access my gSheet?
Yes, and I successfully created a table from your file ( attachment)
Can you please provide me a temporary WP-admin login for your site where this happens, so we could log in and take a look ‘from the inside’ as that’s the most efficient way to see and resolve the issue. We do not interfere with any data or anything else except for the plugin (in case that’s a production version of the site), and of course we do not provide login data to third party. You can write credentials here just check Private Reply so nobody can see them except us.
Attached files: Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 5.43.51 PM.png
Unfortunately I can not login with the username and password that you posted me below ( attachment )
Can you please investigate it.
Attached files: Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 11.23.37 AM.png
I am not sure i understand.
I see you were able to create a dummy table with your own sheet. Can I see the dummy sheet your created?
But you say you were able to create a table from my sheet?
I still don't see what the error is.
i duped table and took out all formating.
created new test sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRTfSGkYO9n6cYDdDH2xAxx4T6wQSxPV52MYvafTAyTf__v6OMu6OjmvDiw5lZ6bc6Dcr04iREYUd9-/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
I still get the error message.
This is the spreadsheet from which I created a table
Also can you please tell me are you able to create a table from this spreadsheet
I noticed that maybe the issue is in the URL of your spreadsheets you will notice the path /d/e/...
so can you please try to make a table from the spreadsheets below so we can continue investigating if the issue is in the URL.
Yes, sucess importing your sheets to wpdt and publishing your sheet and importing that as well.
I see what you mean about the URL, d/e/, it appears to be adding d/e/2PACK/. I tried to publish your sheet and it added d/e/2PACK/ to that as well.
Not sure what to with that but there it is. Is there a patch for this?
I think i found what the issue is
When you publish that sheet, publish link from the popup is not valid and you can see that contains 2PACX and url form the browser url is not changed. Can you please edit your Google spreadsheet and use link from the browsers url and you will make tables in wpdatatables.
Forgive me, but I am still not totally understanding. This is still not working. I understand that 2pack seems to be issue but not seeing how to generate successful url through browser.
Here is "pub to web" url: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSDbWiJC2gIz0wOwDQlJl5E9D94kZsO8vaH4vmnWzVW3znpAqVpM95VGCT5ByQwSBa7v4XeZoa9H2Yb/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
Here is browser from the google sheet. url: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ryI3dK4A1oq6cTuSLrU4aQsn68f4sYGyKC53iLENCb4/edit#gid=0
both of these url are captured in attachment.
I also tried this modified url: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ryI3dK4A1oq6cTuSLrU4aQsn68f4sYGyKC53iLENCb4/pubhtml?
Attached files: Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 9.46.53 AM.png
Can you please tell me did you follow the guide from our documentation.
Also It looks like I can not access your site with the credentials below so I can investigate further.
Still I am not able to login with this credentials.
I have one question:
Can you please tell me are you using your personal Google account or Company's account.
Some of the Company's accounts have some setup for the google documents which can be the issue when generating URLs.
So probably the solution is are this settings for account.
Can you please try to update the plugin to 2.2 version by following this steps:
1.) Download zip from this link
2.) Use FTP to open /yourwordpressfolder/wp-content/plugins
3.) Delete existing wpdatatables folder.
4.) Upload previously downloaded wpdatatables folder through FTP to plugins folder (unzip it)
5.) Go to WP-admin panel, open Plugins section.
6.) Deactivate wpDataTables, and then activate it again.
Let me know if you have the issue with in this version.
I assume that the issue is in the configuration of you google account but please let me know with the newest version.